6 grudnia 2015

Artful Creature - Finnabair Creative Team

One of my favourites signed by Finnabair is White Crackle Paste which I use in almost all my projects. It may be applied with a pallete knife or a flat brush and it is characterized by perfect thickness and density. One of the most handy media for me is a mixture of Gesso and Crackle Paste.
I used such mixture in a small assemblage which was made out of altered toys, a wooden box and a few Mechanicals.



I started with arranging the composition and gluing all the pieces with 3D Gel. Then I applied the mixture of Clear Gesso and White Crackle Paste and I let it dry.


Then, I painted the whole with Soft Matte Gel and Mica Powders and added some Micro Beads around the centerpiece. To finish and even the backgound I used Mica Powders once again. The crackles are delicate and media stay firmly in place.


Products used:


Check out the Finnabair's post here for more projects created by her Team.  
Have a wonderful evening!

2 komentarze:

:)